JOIN THE ALUMNI ASSOCIATION
The goal of the official St. Joseph Alumni Association is to help alums be connected … and stay connected.
Here’s a sampling of the projects that your St. Joseph’s Alumni Association plans to support:
- Annual scholarships for current SJCA students
- Establish an annual alumni banquet
- Alumni events scattered throughout the year
- Alumni Association support of the yearbook, theater, SJCA activities, etc.
- Establish and maintain SJCA history/archives
St. Joseph’s Alumni Association projects will be supported by dues and fundraising opportunities. The success of the St. Joseph’s Alumni Association depends on your support and participation.
To become a member of the Alumni Association, click on SUPPORT SJCA at the top of this page. Scroll down to ALUMNI ASSOCIATION - JOIN NOW. Lifetime Membership is only $100. You can also download and fill out the Alumni Association Registration Form
PLANNING A REUNION ?
If you are planning a class reunion or are trying to find out information pertaining to an upcoming reunion, please contact Kathy Thomas in the Development Office at (262) 654-8651 ext. 118 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.